Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Great game, but only got to the lava bit...

Gotta say it's a great game, but having only got to the lave bit I can't really comment on the story or the rest of it. I can't seem to complete the level after dropping the level complete sign into the lava. If I die here it sends me back to the beginning of the level (instead of the checkpoint) I've given up after about 8 tries doing something slighlty different to try to finish it.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Shareware, the modern way!

Well, the game itself is very entertaining. Music is brilliantly old school and everything felt very nostalgic. It's a unique take on the whole shareware idea, release a demo on the interwebs and then have a link to the full version. I may just purchase it, the demo has left me wanting more.

I just think it needs to be more obvious that the full version is available to buy, as some reviews seem to miss that point! Great game.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Atmospheric, frightening, brilliant!

Absolutely brilliant, very atmospheric game. Puzzles were interesting but fairly easy once you worked them out. Definetly too short, but it is open for a sequel, i wouldn't go back to sleep after a dream that messed up!

And yes, you did manage to scare the crap outta me that one time...as soon as i read it i was like "oh shit" and you didn't dissapoint! Heh. Nice job!

Drag Race Demon Drag Race Demon

Pretty good, could be better!

The game is pretty entertaining. It keeps you wanting to beat each new level.

But, the upgrades aren't as explanatory as they should be...it should explain what they do a little more. The lives are extremely irritating, it would be better if you just lost money for losing which in turn made it more difficult to upgrade.

However, these are minor gripes and it's still a decent little game. Not great, but not terrible, worth a play!

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Amazing!

Really love this game...it wasn't too hard but wasn't too easy either! The surgeries were different and interesting! And the twist at the end was pretty ingenious! Managed to get all the acheivements in my first go...but still, I almost didn't make it! Good job...can't wait for the third?

HINT: For the easter egg...try clicking on something that wasn't in the first Dark Cut!

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Funny, and addictive!

This game was well made, fun to play and extremely amusing. Mixes the jokes with the gameplay very well, the premise is simple yet effective and the unlockables are brilliant (especially the dino) this is going in my favourites!

Racoons RPG 2 Racoons RPG 2

Well...that was much better than the first!

I found it a little easier than the first game at the start but as soon as you meet up with Cyril and The Banditos it starts to get a little complicated! Love the storyline, especially the bit were Lucia hits you in the head with the Maxamino Sword. I got stuck in Lomoko City trying to find that Hexograph but I found it eventually (funnily enough that old racoon in the bar traded it for some snowflakes...didn't expect that! Especially after he kept saying, "It won't stop loading!") I eventually finished the game after about 6 hours...for the file size i'm amazed you got a Final Fantasy style game out of it. I loved the FMV's and i'm sure this should be a paid game. Get it ported to the consoles...it'll make money! Can't wait to see if Lucia is dead or not, couldn't believe the end fight with Holomaximo. (That evil dude sure is a fast sneak!)

Keep it up!

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

Well...what can I say?

The game was good...just not really my cup of tea...i love horror / action / all that kinda crap but this didn't do it to my level of enjoyment (not saying that it was crap...it was excellent!) Now onto my critiscism of Maoi-rap or whatever the crap his name was...i believe you to be a self loathing representative of all that is wrong in the world. Just because the media distorts the truth doesn't give you the right to say that our knowledge of historical fact is entirely falsified...my god, what is wrong with you? Any "free thinking" jackass can see that what hitler did was sick, twisted, evil...and wrong. And what Stalin did was equally wrong... (don't know where you're from but people call him evil too) so get of your self appointed authorititve high horse and take a bitch slap from civilization. You complete and utter jackass!

Side note...Game Good, Reviewer Bad! Just play and you'll either like it or won't!

Youdagames responds:

YEAH Nuff said i agree! Except i think i like the game better than you... ;)

Uber Breakout! Uber Breakout!

Erm....good but it's been done!

It's good, the whole game is nicely made and it's fun for a little while but...sadly it's already been done (and i must admit it's been done alot better than this!) It seems this is just a clone of Breakout 360 that i found on the web not so long ago...and that has a much more interesting layout. Although it only has one paddle around the blocks in a circle....

Good Job but Breakout 360 is much better!

-J.

Field Command 2 Field Command 2

Good...

It's good but I can't stand the fact that the game is based on your own take of what would happen in each situation. Most of the situations develop extremely quickly and your team gets wasted, only the occasional tactic works for a while till you decided it wasn't actually the right one!

Good...but could be better!