le tunnel le tunnel

The ending felt rushed.

I liked the style, could have used a little more "animation" of the character. The story seemed to be building up to something, and then the ending happened and it all felt (and looked) a little rushed. Bit of a let down really!

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Mmmmm...cherry pie!

I thought the cherry pie looked delicious...oh, the flash right....

Animation was nice, the whole thing was pretty 'cute' (that being the overused word of the day) and overall it was a nice short flash to enjoy.

Good stuff.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Brilliant!

Thought it was funny, and the animation fit pretty well. Good job....thought the artist that sang the song is Vito Petroccitto Jr. not The Arrogant Worms (it even says so on there website!)

More please!

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Great game, but only got to the lava bit...

Gotta say it's a great game, but having only got to the lave bit I can't really comment on the story or the rest of it. I can't seem to complete the level after dropping the level complete sign into the lava. If I die here it sends me back to the beginning of the level (instead of the checkpoint) I've given up after about 8 tries doing something slighlty different to try to finish it.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Shareware, the modern way!

Well, the game itself is very entertaining. Music is brilliantly old school and everything felt very nostalgic. It's a unique take on the whole shareware idea, release a demo on the interwebs and then have a link to the full version. I may just purchase it, the demo has left me wanting more.

I just think it needs to be more obvious that the full version is available to buy, as some reviews seem to miss that point! Great game.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Atmospheric, frightening, brilliant!

Absolutely brilliant, very atmospheric game. Puzzles were interesting but fairly easy once you worked them out. Definetly too short, but it is open for a sequel, i wouldn't go back to sleep after a dream that messed up!

And yes, you did manage to scare the crap outta me that one time...as soon as i read it i was like "oh shit" and you didn't dissapoint! Heh. Nice job!

lemmings (8-Bit)+*~.0 lemmings (8-Bit)+*~.0

Hehe...me likey...

...me likey alot! If i knew how to flash properly! (and to spell too) then this'd be top of my list of songs to go into a flash! just to be all retro and cool (in a geeky sort of way!)

-J.